Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Pumpkin Painting

 Here is my latest, I'm trying to get loose and messy. I'm so excited, I was blog hopping last evening and came across a Dana Cooper that teaches watercolor classes, its a little far away, but I want to go
for a day, maybe next Friday
 I'm also excited about this little guy...$15 with my 50 % off coupon at Aaron Brothers
of course the one I REALLY want is $200-$300 ouch.
 Here it is set up with my holder, I love the paint that is getting on my black canvas holder...makes me feel like I'm on my way to being a painter.lol
 Here is the box of paints. I've had some of these for 20 years, I use pliers to get the caps off
 For now I'm using this 2 tiered caddy to hold the paints that I am using, not ideal, but good for now
 I wanted a jar with a bail on it, so I stopped off at an antique mall. I dont think this one is an old one, due to the price and the color is to intense, but it will serve its purpose.
 I dont know if you can see it here, but there are all kinds of white sparkles where the light is bouncing around...I'm starting to notice things like that. Now I want to make a space to set up still life's
Here's my pretty paper palette, I plan to get a piece of glass, but until I do, this works fine.
See you tomorrow with my next painting
and for those who have emailed me, as soon as they are dry, I will be listing them on my Etsy,
which is totally empty at the moment

No comments: