Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy Busy

I know everyone is busy this time a year...mine isnt fun. I have been cleaning and painting 4 large townhouses...I just dont understand why people dont understand what the word "clean" means, my stars!!! Nasty nasty! I have to laugh (sadly), what I'll do for money...cleaning up what others should have cleaned! I have been scrubbing and painting so much my hand is throbbing! It also means crafting gets put on the back burner for a few more days! Give me a couple more days and I'll be back on a happier note.

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

It is amazing what pigs some people are. You have to wonder how they live with themselves.
Just think how much you'll enjoying crafting once you get back to it.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Cheer up Laurie, your gorgeous little birdies faces are sure to bring a smile :) Jenn and Jacqui zo