Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Here we go...

Now we are into the countdown to the New Year.
We woke up Christmas morning to SNOW???? nope, just so cold everything was white LOL.
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! One of the things we do, is to go to a movie in the afternoon. We went to a cute new little Theater in a tiny town of Indenpenance. Stacey and I went to see PS I Love You...we were the only ones in there. That was pretty weird...but the movie...we bawled the ENTIRE movie!! No one said to take in tissues!! It was neat, we were able to laugh and talk...and not disturb anyone...every once in awhile one of us would be sniffling and the other would "SHHH!" like people due when disturbed...then we would laaaaaugh, then onto sobbing again! Dean went and saw I am Legend, he said it was really intense.
Now I'm off to put notices on everyones door, how to dispose their tree...1/2 the people don't listen!
I'm off to sew up some birdies today!

1 comment:

Shabbychick Junk said...

OOOOOOOOOOH! YUMMY! EXCEPT I DON'T WANT IT! LOL! ITS BLOG CAKEY!!!!!!!