Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Time is flying by

Time is just getting away from me...my daughter Stacey has the sweetest cat in the world, he's only about 3 years...got those nasty crystals in his bladder so we had to take him in to get his bladder flushed out...we almost waited to long, so Stacey is so upset, hes what helps her to be able to live alone. The next morning when Stacey woke up she had a phone call from her boss, giving her another complex that now makes 4 , she also works for him on an hourly bases doing other jobs like evicting people from all 14 complexes,plus her job at the Picture People, so yesterday I thought she was going to collapse, she was soooo stressed out. Her kitty comes home today. My husband took on an extra job as a "rider" for the local UPS driver. Its the first of the mo. and I have quite a few people move out of our complex due to the rent increase, so I have to get those ready to rent, cleaning&painting. Just thought I would share a touch of a "day in the life" of Laurie. LOL..

9 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Wow! On top of all the usual holiday to dos you have quite a lot going on! Make sure both you and Stacey have some time to rest and enjoy! I hope her cat is better. It is so hard to see your pet in pain.
Karla

Alison Gibbs said...

Laurie, how on earth do you find the time to do all of your gorgeous art creations with that workload. Hope Stacey doesn't take on too much work and then get ill. Hope her sweet cat is ok when he comes home.
Alison

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hugz for kitty! Poor baby! We had a cat that got crystals twice a year! It was horrible!

Hugz for you n Stacey too...take care of yourselves!

Hugz, Dolly

Julie said...

Umm - if you drink wine...might I suggest a nice glass of Merlot! Helps if you are sitting in a most comfy chair and have soft Christmas music on...and if you are so fortunate...a roaring fire going in the fireplace! Goodness Honey - I thought my plate was full with 2 jobs, a farm and living in 2 households (farm and with my Father!) ...scratch that - lets go out and get a glass of wine at a restaurant so they can do the dishes!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, gosh poor Stacey. We hope everything will be okay with her kitty. You deserve a really nice stress relief for the end of the day for sure! Sending you a huge hug :) Jenn and Jacqui

Lori said...

oh your poor daughter...hope kitty is ok now!!! hugs to all...

Adrienne said...

Laurie - I'm so sorry to hear of all the added stress for you and Stacey. Take a deep breath - tell her to do the same - and take care of yourselves. Hope kitty is improving. ~Adrienne~

vickie said...

Sounds like you and Stacey are on overload with everything plus the holiday season! Take care of yourselves.

Anonymous said...

Hi laurie, I hope kitty is better soon, poor little thing!! Sounds like you and your daughter could do with a rest, dont work too hard!! I just adore my latest arrival, thanks once again for creating pure beauty!! mandii