Thursday, December 6, 2007

New use for broken Storm branches!!


I saw one of these when I was visiting in San Jose last year. I keep a little notebook in my purse so when I see something I like, I draw it out, when I got to the car I scribbled like crazy.. When I got home I had get one made while it was still fairly fresh in my mind, So, I gave them a shot, only took about 3 tries to get them the way I wanted . I think they turned out really cute. I still need to find branches for the large one, for antlers.

8 comments:

Jenn and Jacqui said...

Laurie too cute !!!!!!!! Jenn and Jacqui

Alison Gibbs said...

How cute they are.
Alison

Lori said...

oh my gosh how cute are those guys? darling!!!

Stephanie said...

Such cuties, Laurie! Are these going to be in your etsy?

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OMG! They are ADORABLE!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Really clever!
Cathy

Vicki C said...

NO WAY!! OH Laurie...those are TOO CUTE! I love them!!!

RobinBirdsNest said...

Oh my Gosh! How cute are they!!?!!