Thursday, December 6, 2007

New use for broken Storm branches!!


I saw one of these when I was visiting in San Jose last year. I keep a little notebook in my purse so when I see something I like, I draw it out, when I got to the car I scribbled like crazy.. When I got home I had get one made while it was still fairly fresh in my mind, So, I gave them a shot, only took about 3 tries to get them the way I wanted . I think they turned out really cute. I still need to find branches for the large one, for antlers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie too cute !!!!!!!! Jenn and Jacqui

Alison Gibbs said...

How cute they are.
Alison

Lori said...

oh my gosh how cute are those guys? darling!!!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Such cuties, Laurie! Are these going to be in your etsy?

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OMG! They are ADORABLE!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Really clever!
Cathy

Vicki Chrisman said...

NO WAY!! OH Laurie...those are TOO CUTE! I love them!!!

RobinBirdsNest said...

Oh my Gosh! How cute are they!!?!!