Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sweet Cherubs


I almost cried this morning...My eye was a little itchy, whenever that happens I put some ointment on my finger and tap...well, the crusty(I cant stand the word scab) slipped off onto my finger...so I ran into the bathroom to look in the mirror...Whoopie!! Its all healed up, just a bit pink of the new skin...wow, I kept looking in the mirror all day...it is so clean and smooth.
Ok, I just had to share that with you. But look at these sweet cherubs I used glitter on the battery operated light and I glittered the part that is holding the pincushion. I added a bit of glitter to the bird. I did add this to my ebay.
We are having such a wind storm. We have these HUGE old tall trees that sway in the wind, I'm always afraid they will fall! We didnt have any snow. This storm is suppose to blow across the States.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie great news healthwise!! The cherubs are so adorable! Such beautiful and clever ideas you always come up with !! Hope the storm subsides, sounds scary, tall trees always worry us too. J & J xo

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Glad you're all healed up! Great cherubs!

Vicki Chrisman said...

That is just beautiful Laurie!!
Hope you fair well with the storm. We had ice... it was nasty. Lots of broken trees ect..

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,
Gret to hear that you are healing nicely!!
Love the cherubs, they are so sweet!
Kathy :)

Miss Rhea said...

Glad you are healed !! Your cherub Birdie picture isn't showing up here for me, but it looks beautiful on your ebay. :)

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the vintage feel and look of your site! Sometimes, I just sip coffee and stare at the photos!

Oh happy day!
KJ

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

oh wow!! I just LOVE your new creation!! so sweet!! Hasn't the weather been awful here in the northwest? Oh,well :-) xo Britt :-)

kari and kijsa said...

Just had to scroll down and see all your wonderrful yummies! The first photo just had us begging for more!!! Thanks for sharing!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello Laurie,
I am going to have to get me one of
your sweet birds I just love them.
Going to ebay now....thank you Denise

deb said...

Such sweetness on your blog! I also love those painted s&p shakers!