Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sick Thurs.

Well, I guess I made up my own game.lol. There is no Pink Wed. Theres a pink Sat....I do have an excuse. I am sick sick sick. A really bad sore throat, headache that wont quit and a cough from a constant tickle in the back of my throat...yes...I'm miserable!! I had to take a couple people to court this morning and I had to talk and talk, I think I went through a whole bag of sugar free Ricola. It took about 3 hours, I came home and went to bed. I'm just popping my head in to say hi and back to the dark- quiet- room I go...see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

puddlingalong said...

Hello from Australia,
I came across your blog from looking at someone else's and immediately fell inlove with your little birds, how oh how do I get my hands on one of those little ones, they are simply adorable.

Diane of Crafty Passions said...

Ahhhhh poor you, rest and drink lots.Take care,
Diane

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Oh Laurie, I am so sorry you are sick :( I hope you feel much better soon!

Hugs,
Amy

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Get better soon, Laurie! Your little pink sewing machine is cute no matter what the *pink day* is!

jenjen said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Alison Gibbs said...

I must admit when I saw your Pink Wednesday I thought it must have been a new one!!LOL
Hope you are soon feeling better
Alison