Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wooohoooo!


Wow, Its been a long road. I held my breath for 1 1/2 hours while I cleaned out my computer. This of course was the first thing I checked out...my friends...I'm back!!! I called Stacey and my hubs...IT WORKS. I don't think they understand lol, but they are happy for me. Now I'm off to try out ebay...I'm still having trouble breathing, its going to take my a bit to figure out how to start out fresh, but thats ok...I'll be posting later, I have a lot to do! I put this little gal on my ebay, the link is on the right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!! What a cute birdie on the ice cream scoop....adorable!

Miss Rhea said...

Glad you got it back on and worked out. :) Love this latest Sweet Birdie. :)

Anonymous said...

Laurie, so sweet! Who but you would think of an ice cream scoop! So clever!

And soldering little bottles!

I'll bet when you were small, your room was always full of things you dragged home for crafts, your pockets full of found items on the walk home from school and your Christmas list consisted of glue, paper, scissors, craft supplies...

:-) DIane

Kim's Treasures said...

YAY you're back up and running!!! Love this photo!