Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Anticipation

My two much anticipated days are upon me. I will have my new crowns put in today!! yea!! I have sooo much to do today...to prepare for tomorrow. It is kinda sad to think I will lose a day in my life. I have to be at the clinic by 6:15 AM Wed. to get this ugly mole removed...then on to pain pills, which will knock me out for the whole day. The clinic is right down the street from my daughter, so we are going to have a "girls night" I am going to sleep-over so she can take me . That will be fun. Stacey and my hubby are going to do all the Thanksgiving cooking. Stacey wants to do a turkey breast...after watching all the cooking shows...now the funny part of that...shes a vegetarian...how does that work?? My husband and I both want the 'ol green bean casserole, with canned green beans....Stacey just shudders. She makes a delicious fresh green bean and corn casserole, so we will have both! So here is a shout out to all my wonderful friends in blogland "HAPPY THANKSGIVING' ! I will be back on Fri. and give you an update!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, hope all goes well for you today, we'll be thinking of you :) Happy Thanksgiving! Jenn and Jacqui

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to a truly talented woman!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope everything goes well for you too!
Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Lots of pretty pics. Happy Thanksgiving.
Alexandra

Betty said...

I hope your surgery went well. Enjoy your green bean casserole tomorrow. I make that every year too.

Michele said...

Hi Laurie,

I just wanted to stop in and wish you and your family a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. I have missed seeing you.
Hugs~
Michele