Sunday, November 18, 2007

Watercolor tags and cards


I found them!! I put them under a book to flatten them. I love this light pink one. I used my Spellbinder to emboss the pink paper, then I sanded to make the snowflakes stand out. I cut the the scallops using my spellbinders, I love it, and it is sooo easy. I want to purchase the "tag" die. I have sparkle up every picture, they dont all show...but I used Stickles on every one.Now I need to figure out if I should put them on ebay or etsy...do you all have any advice for me?

4 comments:

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Hello
So nice of you to drop by and leave me such a kind comment..
I love your embossed cards.. gorgeous.
What is a spellbinder.. pray?
Michelex

Alison Gibbs said...

Your tags are lovely. Love the pink one.
Alison

ScrapMomOf2 said...

No matter where you list them, they'll sell. Just gorgeous . . . all of them!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, ooooohhh so gorgeous! There is no end to your talent and creativeness and we just love all the colours and mediums you use! Beautiful :) Put them on Etsy!! Jenn and Jacqui