Saturday, November 24, 2007

Birdie Elf's are busy!

The Elves are working!! Birdies are being made...they are landing on spoonfuls of sugar!!
I had to get out of the house today. My hubby took me out for a drive in the country....I'm not ready to see people yet! The swelling has gone down a lot more..I cant wait, its going to look sooo nice when Im all healed up!. So, being at home with not being able to do much, I got busy on all my back orders for birdies...all of you that are waiting...thank you for waiting. I was able to dye some wool...I cooked up some mint green, pale pink, a deeper pink, some blue...yummy colors!! Off to work I go......

7 comments:

vickie said...

Hi Laurie, glad you are better, a nice drive was a good idea. The kitties and the peas! how funny!
You take care!
hugs, Vickie

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hi Laurie, I am glad you are on the mend!
A long country ride always does wonders for me too!

I can't wait to see all the sweet tweets you have been working on!
I hope to get a few for gifts!

Hugz, Dolly

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, a little bit better every day, slowly does it and before you know it you'll be 100% again :) A drive is a great idea, sometimes you just have to get out of the house!! Take care and take it easy :) Jenn and Jacqui

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, A nice country drive will do a world of good, crisp fresh air!! Cannot wait for more pretties!
Mandii

Unknown said...

i cant wait to see your creations. hope you feel better soon.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Getting out of the house is a great idea! Take care! Don't craft too hard!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Glad you are doing better and that you got out! Glad those elves are busy making Holiday birdies! Hope the next days are painfree and relaxing for your!