Sunday, November 25, 2007

Birdie Landed on a Snowball!!


I just HAD to get something put on my EBAY . Look how cute this little *snowie* snowball looks!! I am so excited..it is sooo sparkly and glittery. I made my pins look like a fluffy shimmery snowballs!! I used vintage lace. I sprinkled the whole thing with different glitters..It is soooo cold out (it really is) that her cheeks are rosey. Obviously Im feeling better today. My skin is healing, it itches and tickles a bit...my eye was twitching all day...good thing I wasnt around anybody, they would have thought I was flirtin' with them. lol.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, you are soo funny!! Another gorgeous little birdie we see there :) She is a cutie! J & J

Unknown said...

that is too sweet. you should write little bios to go with your birdies.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Just gorgeous! Glad you're feeling better!

Sugar Bear said...

The little birdie looks perfect on a snowball!
Karla

RobinBirdsNest said...

Your little bird is so sweet on the snowball! Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,
What a sweet little birdie! I love the snowball too!!
Glad you are feeling a bit better.
Kathy :)

Miss Rhea said...

Love this little sweetie !! Glad you are getting a little back to normal. ( Cept for the flirting. :) )

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Too funny, Laurie! Love your newest little snow birdie!!

Glad you are better now!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, and no ill-effects from inadvertantly winking at strangers. ;-)

And, of course, your new snowball bird is wonderful.

Cathy

Cathy M said...

You birdie is so cute on the snowball. I just wanted to let you know that my FUN CANDY arrived safe and sound. I just love the pencil and the snowman is so cute.
Thanks so much for letting me play along.

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the snowball birdie.
Alison