Friday, November 2, 2007

Bistro Letters

Aren't these letters great. I got them a couple of years ago at a salvage place, I'm changing my decor and I'm putting these on Ebay I love the old chippy look. Im going to make it quick tonight, I'm ready to fall asleep. What is it about cold air then going into where it is warm, a glass of wine...and Im ready to sleep!! Today was the first day of the Sale I was in. I worked the cash registers for 3 hours, it is always fun to see my stuff fly out the door! I will get back into making more birds real soon, hang in there with me...I'll get to them!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, what great letters!! Have a lovely weekend!! Jenn and Jacqui :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love the way these look against the brick! Nice!

Lisa Johnson said...

Hi Laurie, thanks for visiting me at my blog. I have known about your blog for awhile and had it on my favorites. Love your little spoon birds. They are just so adorable. Isn't Joy great? We have been friends for a little over a year, but I feel like I've known her my whole life. Hope you had fun checking out my blog. I will be at Joy's open house at the end of the Month, maybe I will see you there?
Have a great day!

Lisa

Queen of Tarte said...

How much do you want for the BISTRO letters??? I might be interested