Thursday, November 8, 2007

Painted Shovel and WINNER

The winner of the wooden snowflake is....Alison Gibbs. Please email me lm.sm@juno.com and give me your address!

What a day I had...I went to the dentist at 9:30 this morning...they had to cut, saw,pull, yank to get my 4 old crowns off my 4 front teeth...and I thought I didnt need novacaine!! Then they scrapped cleaned, pushed my gums...2 hours later I left with swollen gums and something foreign covering my 4 teeth, feels like sand paper yuk!! I have to make sure I dont bite down on anything for 2 weeks until I go in to get my pretty new teeth. I was tired of having 4 different colored crowns, my two front teeth I knocked out when I was in grade school...a swing came back and hit me...then a year later I tripped and landed on a brick and knocked out both of them... well, that was probably more then you needed to know!!



Last night I painted this old shovel, I havn't added my varnish,stickles and glitter to it yet. These have always been my best sellers at my sales...oh ya, all my chairs sold.. I had 8 of them.

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Surprise, surprise!!!!
I just clicked on your blog and found out I was the winner.Thank you so much.
Love the shovel - what a fabulous idea.
Alison

Natasha Burns said...

Fantastic! Congrats to Alison! I just got back from Jenn & Jacqui's place and saw your cute card and all those sweet baby birds, they are divine!!!!

Scrappy Moments said...

Yay Allison, Good For You :)

Your Projects are so pretty!
Don't forget to stop by the Gratitude Gala at my Blog :) It's Today & Tommorow :)

Angie

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, congratulations to Alison! She'll love it :) Going to the dentist, eek, not pleasant!!

Stampindamour said...

These are just FABULOUS!! Love your style! Just stoppin' by to say "hello" :0)

-pamela
stampin' d'amour

Miss Rhea said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your sweet snowmen! :)

Anonymous said...

It's darling. I have trouble with my front teeth too. I always tell my dear Robert that I look like a Jack-O-Lantern lol.
:) Bren