Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Tis the Season~Salt shaker and Pepper grinder

Here's my update..."Tis the season" for red and green...Looks like some socked me in the eye!! Its all red and bruised now...then I have to keep ointment on it, so its a REAL shiner!!lol I'm posting a few things I will be adding to my ebay tonight. I have had this "Scarlett" for about 30 years and I knew the lady that owned it...it is really old and beautiful.
I don't know if I have mentioned it, but I teach a painting class on Tue. mornings (my day off) and then another one on Wed. eve...I always like to have a project on hand to work on, I just finished these salt shakers and pepper grinders...They are so cute and festive. Then I finished this deep pink birdie, which is sitting in the sweetest pale green sugar bowl. I added a vintage flower that is light and dark pink with a hint of green. I made my glitter pins using Martha Stuarts Dk pink glitter.

5 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh, Laurie, I would LOVE to have that Scarlett! I collect GWTW items! She is so pretty. I didn't see her on your listings, tho.

Pretty new S & P's ~ you are just so very talented AND busy!!!!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Pretty stuff! I love it all!

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi Stephanie, please email me. lm.sm@juno.com

Julie said...

Beautiful Scarlett! Enjoyed my visit as always!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Everything looks so charming here. Beautiful winter decor. Lisa