Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Little Silver Plate

I cant stop!! I just loving painting on these little silver plates. Its painted with chalkboard paint...how fun to write...Good Morning...Have a great day...Love you...I love the patina on this one. I did punch holes to hold a chain. I have one of those pink punches that scrapbookers use all the time.
Its 7" wide
Its going on my Ebay...a wonderful blogger, Karen, suggested I change my Ebay
name, so...I tried..charmingdesigns, it was taken so I went with" l.charmingdesigns"
Now I feel bad. I was given a couple of awards and the whole 7 weird things about me...
I cant find it...so off I go to check all my comments LOL

4 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Hi,
I see you are as busy as ever.
I am going to post my give-away from you....I am just waiting for one more give-away to arrive. I have won 3 give-aways in May so I will post them all together.
I know business is booming for you...Way to go!

Lori said...

Laurie, another beauty!!! you are on a roll now...you are putting me to shame with all of your productivity:) how on earth do you get so much done?

My Arts Desire said...

Laurie,
I'm really liking those chains you are making. The recent workshop you attended sounded so awesome. If I purchased the book, does it give directions (tools needed, etc.) to create these beauties? I'm sorely tempted...

Also, I found myself stopping at the solder guns the other day at Home Depot. You had shared about your new super duper one you had purchased. I ultimately had to pass as I had enough in my cart. But there's always another day, right?

Happy Thursday to you...
xo
Sue

rose said...

oh what great little plates