Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweet White Milk Glass

I love milk glass. This is the smallest cutest little creamer. Its only 2 1/2 high. This sweet tweet is soooo cute. I got its shape just perfect and little from its beak to tip of her tail is only 3" oooh so cute!! Altogether it measures about 5 " high!! And this pins that I glittered...looks like those snowball flowers. I gathered up a couple pieces of silk ribbon, and yes, she has her blush on!!
I didn't stop there, I made a little hang tag to go with it. I'm putting this on my ebay
Don't you agree...its just soooo cute!

11 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Why is it sometimes the teeny-weenie things just make us smile? I love "littles"...and this one is darling..just too cute!
Colleen

Donna Lynn said...

Hope you are doing well tonight! We had rain today, I was thrilled after the hot weather, it is nice to get a free drink for the garden!

You have created another beautiful birdie, you must of gotten some lovely new birdie blush! So sweet...
XXOO,
Donna Lynn

Joanne Kennedy said...

I agree. This is darling. But I happen to be a big fan of ALL your work.

Joanne

Linda said...

Yes I do agree, she is soooo cute!
Cheers Linda

Lori said...

yes, she is super cute!!!

Sugar Bear said...

Love the combo of the sweet pink with the milk glass and the tag completes it.
Karla

Adrienne said...

You've done it again! I love each of your pieces.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving your sweet greetings. I am doing pretty well, my friend. ~Adrienne~

Unknown said...

Oh, Laurie, I have missed seeing your wonderful creations! This one is adorable too!
Glad you had our sun shinning for you and your daughter on your shopping trip the other day. For some reason I was under the impression that your daughter was still in grade school? (don't you just wish that was so)
Keep up the beautiful work!
Hugs,
Liv

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

It is a cutie, alright!!!

xoxo

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Adorable Laurie! Always a pleasure to view your creations. I love the milk glass.

Karen at Ciderantiques

Beth Leintz said...

It is darling- love the cut glass pattern of the creamer and sweet birdie- and the blue cabinet with drawers in the background!