Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh Oh OH!!!! PINK CHALKBOARD PAINT!!!!

Look at this new product!!!! Its made by Folk Art. PINK it comes in 7 colors. I wanted to try it out before I got more...works like a charm!!
I'll put this pink chalkboard on Ebay.
Stacey and I went to the Famous Iris garden...its about a mile from where I live. Obama visited a couple of weeks ago. Martha Stewart visited last year..has put it in a couple of issues of her mag. It really is beautiful...acres and acres of beauty.
Sadie Olive is doing a "red" week. Here is my RED poppie
14 done...36 to go. My local art store had a few, they ordered 50 for me. They didn't arrive, and I have a deadline (I think he forgot to put in the order) anyway 10 came in. What are the chances of them not coming in on the next order...I really want to have these done and sent by next Friday and he's HOPING they will be in on FRIDAY...I'm getting a little nervous...so I got on the phone, found 3 shops that had some...so off to Portland we went...by the end of a long day, I now have my 50 canvas. So, heres the story, I was contacted by some gal who saw one of these on my ebay and asked if I could do 50 and have them shipped to her for 2 different baby showers. She said she was in Georgia. After negotiations I found out she was from this company...Entertainment Design Group www.goedg.com Check it out if you have a chance...its a "WOW" company, I am honored that I was contacted.

10 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what a cute chalkboard - yay for 'pink'
Alison

Lori said...

LOVE the paint!!! how fabulous that is comes in pink:)
the flower garden is gorgeous and i spy with my little eye a flower i dearly love that refuses to grow in my yard...the lovely lupine!!!

Celestina Marie said...

Love the pink chalkboard. Thanks for passing on the info for a new product. The nest canvas paintings are so sweet. I love to paint nests too. How wonderful you have that contact. Hope it leads you to more opportunity. The Iris garden is gorgeous!!
hugs,
Celestina,
la rea rose

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Finally a PINK chalkboard for us "it's got to be shabby PINK" gals!
YAY for folk art co.
I can't wait to try it!

Congrads on your big order.....
How exciteing!

Have a fun day!
Hugz, Dolly

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful "chore" - and to think - each one is an original - no assembly line here! They will be lucky recipients for surer!
Do you use a bottled black chalkboard paint as well? I tried the spray on and it's OK - but doesn't completely erase - but of course I just used a cloth - maybe it needs to be damp?
Anyway - colored chalkboard paints sounds....perfect!
Have a great day and thanks for sending all of us virtual flowers today!
Colleen

Unknown said...

I love that chalkboard! I have been wanting a small one for so long, I will check it out! A PINK chalkboard, awesome! How cool that they came out with that paint! Great idea!

The nest paintings are so cute too! I cant resist birds or nests :) Congratulations! Your work is fabulous, who could resist?

Hugs,
Amy

RobinBirdsNest said...

Thanks for the tip on the pink chalk paint. and your little nest paintings are just too cute!!

Donna Lynn said...

Your chalkboard turned out darling! The pink is so different, I love it of course!

How wonderful that you found all your canvas to paint on, wow, what an honor that was to be able to get a big order like that!!!

XO,
DL

Adrienne said...

Different colors of chalkboard paint? That's a great idea! I'll have to check it out. What fun!

If you live about a mile from the 'Famous Iris Garden' you live really, really close to my kids! I knew you were in the same town but now I'm guessing you are even closer to my dear ones than I thought. I need to stop by and see the gardens soon. Before they are gone!
~Adrienne~

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Oh Wow!!! Pink Chalk paint. I have never seen that before! What a great find!

Karen at Ciderantiques