Thank you...tea, lemon, and honey aaaah! Made me feel so much better
A new blogging friend gave me this wonderful smile award. Her name is Shari Kraft of Cranapple Christmas
The Rules of the Award are as follows.
1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator (The Babblings of Mere)
2. You must post these rules if you recieve the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to recieve the award after recieving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
Here are the 5 people that I have chosen:
Colleeen you always make me smile, but I was so sad for you today. Please go visit this gal if you haven't already, she could use a little cheering up today.
Dawn your wonderful creations always make me smile. You are such a kind gentle person.
Natasha You are always so cheerful and it shows in all the beautiful work that you do.
Miss Rhea I wish you well, dear friend. Your beautiful work is always an inspiration to me.
Vicki C you are the queen of cards in my book!!!