Friday, October 23, 2009

Fridays Pictures

This is a watch that I purchased right before I moved away from Pasadena Calif. There was the neatest little shop that carried consignment jewelry from old estates. There was a wonderful Tea Room...she had tea cups hanging from the low rafters and lace and doilies hanging from every nook and cranny. I checked last time I was there to see if it was still there...it wasn't.
Anyway. It is so beautiful and tiny. I have listed it on my EBAY
This is my last snowman...What fun I had!!
My husband and I took another drive in the country, we came across this darling kitty. I didn't
photoshop this or any thing..I love how it turned out.
Oregon is becoming a huge competitor in the wine industry. I love how golden this vineyard turned. Funny how the sky looks aqua....oh it wasn't! It was grey and dreary looking. I'm thinking my camera was on the wrong setting
We came across where the buffalo roam
The babies were soooo cute. Momma was snorting for us to get away

2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Great pics, Laurie. I'm surprised you didn't bring that pretty kitty home. The buffalo amaze me. And aren't their babies so funny looking?!?!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Adrienne said...

Hi, Laurie -
I wonder where you drove in the country! There are buffalo not too far from our home in Washington County near Hillsboro. I always enjoy seeing them when we drive that way.

I was in two Goodwills today in the Portland area and kept thinking of you. Because of you I find myself digging through the silverware! I found three old spoons today. Not sure what I'll do with them but they are sweet. You always inspire me!
~Adrienne~