Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh dear, my latest problem

Oh man...when my husband get hurts he can be such baby!! I'm sorry, lol, but my husband went for a hike and I was to pick him up at a certain place at a specific time. I got there a few minutes early so I called him on his cell phone. He said that he was about 5 min. away. So I'm sitting on the side of the road and decided to call Stacey, we are chit chatting away and I see my husband...he jumps over a fence, starts sliding down towards the road....and disappears...what???
I'm looking, laughing and looking some more...I couldn't find him...where did he go??
I roll down the window and I hear a voice..."come help me!" So I get out, go around to the other side of the car...and... in this deeeeep ditch is my husband...he jumped, and missed and landed in the this really deep muck and he heard his leg pop. He hobbled into the car. He can moan and groan soooo loud.lol. We think he just pulled his ham string...the popping (I think it was just his foot coming out of the muck.lol) He is going to milk this for all he can. I'll give you an update tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh his dignity must have been sore!! And his pride!!! And I'll bet he was more than surprised when he landed in that muck!! Hope he's not too seriously injured!! He does keep you on your toes that man, doesn't he?!?! lol!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh..poor baby! And no, I'm not laughing..well. maybe just a little! Men CAN be such babies...bless is little hiker-heart! And bless yours for taking such good care of him..:-)

Prancing Pixie Studio said...

Bless his heart....I know what it feels like to have things go "POP" that should NOT! I hope he recovers soon and then reciprocates when you need the pampering!
Blessings~LillySue