Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photo Album

Here is one of the things that I purchased at Vendor night at Art and Soul. An old photo album. I have only seen a couple and they are priced way high sometimes they are in such good condition that you dont want to alter them. So when I saw this one for $12 I snatched it up. The leather is beautiful. The velvet is charming. The gold is stunning!
It is a dark maroon color. the picture above is the back
All the pages are hunter green. The back is ripped off a bit, so I wont mind making this into something else....anybody have any ideas what I should do with it?

3 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Great find. I love the colors. Sharon

SharDon Exclusives said...

Have you seen Heathers journal on Pretty Petals? It would be perfect idea for you to incorporate using the front and back of the album. What a steal!!! It is gorgeous and looks well loved.
Sharon

Alison Gibbs said...

It is beautiful and such a bargain price
Alison