Saturday, January 15, 2011

Laguna Beach Sunset


I took this mom and her daughter from the pier, how cute are they. I love my zoom!!!
We heard that is was to be 80 degrees today...so we took off around 2 for Laguna Beach. This is what our day looked like. This is where we had dinner, overlooking the ocean, no jacket or sweaters needed


We went for the sunset. Which was about 5:15.







We walked back up to the park so we could have a great view.
I hope you enjoy the sun setting with me...
































On the way down to the beach I took this...Jan 15 and you can drive a convertable!!!!
And THIS is why we moved back to So. California!!!





3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What beautiful day! I can't imagine sun on January 15..you are a lucky woman :-)

From The Heart said...

Beautiful pictures..I love the sunsets!
You are blessed to live where it is WARM!!!!!
Love,
Shirley

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment. I'm loving your site and I'm following you... =D

Hope I hear back from you often.

Rosanna