Monday, December 1, 2008

Bird Pincushion, Hand Painted Snowmen

Here are 2 spoons...
Here are 3 spoons...
And...I finally got another bird pincushion ready!! Simplicity...Winter White Snowball
I found these silver snowflakes...I attached them using my glittered pins. Soft flowing wide white silk ribbon around its neck and beautiful silver tinsel that I bought on etsy last year.
**************************
I am always asked why I choose ebay to sell my things...I reach such a huge amount of people, there are still a lot of people that don't know about etsy. I also have people that have me listed under favorites on ebay...I hope that helps you to understand, and to not be upset at me...I know there are quite a few people that hate ebay and will not use it...but ebay works for me and again, I do appreciate all of you bloggers that visit me and bid on my items. I love doing it, I hope it shows. Another thing about me...I like to sell my things in a hurry, so I can go on to the next craft that I have up my sleeve. It makes me so happy to get feed back from buyers that are thrilled with what the receive. Thank you Betty! Diane...I'm going to give your idea a shot tonight, I'll let you know how it goes!!

12 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Laurie what beautiful creations you have shown us today.
Alison

Unknown said...

That is cute! The snowball pincushion looks like a plump little white cake on a little cake pedestal! Your painted spoons are all so cute! Do you tire of me repeating myself on here!? I always say the same things, but they are all true! LOL!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Because I'm such a slacker.. and have not had a minute to check out my favorite blogs.. I had to spend some time over here just catching up and looking at all the gorgeous things you've been creating. You know, I'm no painter.. so I'm always so intriqued by those of you who can creat such beauty with a brush. I'm in awe!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Because, sadly, I am not a shopper (still paying for years of "shopping'!) I can only look - ah, but what a look it is! Your creations are adorable and if you can reeach more and more people that love your art- then do it! Any means possible to share your talents is OK by me - and anyone who cares about what you do. Keep up the great wrok and thanks for all the "eye candy" for me!
Colleen

Betty said...

I think ebay is wonderful; so, I'm happy you are posting your items there. Thank you, thank you again for the wonderful spoons...they are delightful!

Sugar Bear said...

I love the tinsel around the bird - such a festive touch.
Karla

Unknown said...

Wow Girl...you are talented...Lots of pretty project on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,
I got my beautiful spoon today and wanted to thank you again. The spoon is so very beautiful, and I loved the tag and glittered clip. They have made my day. You're so talented and I am so lucky to have one of your spoons. I will treasure it always..CC
p.s. I also lefta a thank you message on my blog..:) xx

Michelle Palmer said...

Such a gorgeous pincushion...they are my FAVORITES by YOU!
Love EVERY pin cushion you have made...this one is AWESOME!
:)
Best wishes!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Laurie, the silver snowflakes are the perfect touch!

You're right - sell where it works for you. Etsy hasn't done well for us. It's too crowded and not enough people know about buying there yet.

Everything you've done is so sparkly and glittery! Love 'em!

Hope you're feeling better! Chicken soup, m'dear! ;-)

Diane

Denise said...

I just love the little snowball and birdie, oh so cute. You are just so creative. I do not buy on ebay anymore, but I hope to someday be able to purchase one of your sweet creations. Do you take custom orders?
Denise

Kathleen said...

I like to sell on Ebay too. You can really hit your target group for whatever you are selling. I do sell on etsy, too, but like you, ebay works better for me. I have really enjoyed your blog...came across it while reading the latest Pink Saturdays. Thanks! Kathleen