Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hand Painted Christmas Snowmen Mittens!!

Well, here is my latest addition!! I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed painting them!
I bought 4 of these...and they were UGLY...so I brought them home to give them a new look.
I started out by painting each one a different color...then I looked to see which ones had the most interest..so I repainted them onto these mittens
They are covered in glitter. Metallic gold on the stars...
A sprinkle of snow...Let me know if you like them please...there are only four and I put them on Ebay...go HERE if you would like to check them out...I'm starting them out at 99 CENTS!!

11 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
I so wish i could paint like you do!

Cassie said...

Those are beautiful! Are they made of wood?

The Joy of Nesting said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Pattie :c)
Mazatlan Mexico

Unknown said...

Oh, your mittens are TOO cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your paintings... they are really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Sweet, Laurie, and so prettily displayed on that glittery fiber!

Diane

Betty said...

I think I may be the 'ebayer' of the year..and just in this month, alone! I'm headed over again (and again and again)...the mittens are adorable!

vickie said...

Oh Laurie the mittens are so cute!
I LOVE the silver/bluebird, it would look so pretty in my livingroom. I always get outbid, but one of these days I'll get lucky!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Stop by my blog and pick up an award I left for you! You're a real sweetie!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Hi Laurie:

Thank you so much for popping by my Blog today. I have entered your name in my free giveaway that will be held weekly this whole month. Glad you liked the background on my Blog. If you go back and look up in the top left hand corner you can see the site I got my background from and it's actually free. Go take a peek at the site when you have time.

I LOVE these hand painted mittens. Sooooo precious!

LuLu~*

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Is there ANYTHING you can't make more beautiful!? Would you like to work on ME?? These are as cute as can be..
Colleen