Thursday, January 3, 2008

Glass GIitter Sparkle


This spoon needed a touch of sparkle so I thought I would try the beautiful German Silver Glass Glitter, it really is great stuff. I just added this spoon and bird to my ebay listing...I added silver and pink glittered pins and a little wool heart that I cut out of wool with a tag that says LOVE...I thought it all went so well with this Gorgeous ribbon that I cant stop using!! I have this beautiful vintage postcard, I made a copy to give with this birdie, it says Best Wishes.

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Another sweet bird.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, we can't take it any more!! Our house is turning into an Avairy! LOL Such a sweetie for Valentines !! Those candies llok so pretty too. Hope you are well and not too cold :) It's soo hot here, it's like up to 105F !! Talk soon :) J & J xo

Sugar Bear said...

Great use of the glitter. These birds are a natural for Valentines!
Karla

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hi Laurie, another sweet tweet that is calling out to me.....
I love love love valentines day and hearts and your sweet lil tweets!

I am always excited when I see that you posted because I just know its going to be another wonderful creation!

I am so glad that we met....
Wishing you the very best in 2008!
Warm hugz, Dolly