Monday, January 28, 2008

Vintage Vase

There is a great give a way over here for a wonderful new book...go check it out!


I have been working on ideas for this vase...I came across a really old corsage...so I ripped it apart and used the Tulle and leaves...and again, I spritzed the flowers with Bubblegum Glimmer Mist. I even added the corsage pin...How cute did this turn out??? I'll put it on my ebay tomorrow.
The little cluster of little flowers are vintage and a little washed out...humm.spritz spritz!! Then a Magenta Bird to top it all off!

14 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

That is such a cute bird.
Alison

Julie said...

The red birds are so cute!

The Feathered Nest said...

What a sweet Valentines bird!! I love it, Laurie....I keep trying to email you my address dear but for some reason it keeps bouncing back, do you have another email that I can try? You're such a sweetheart...xxoo, Dawn

The Feathered Nest said...

Well, I tried again to no avail. It was the same email address though that I tried....do you have a yahoo email that I could send it to? Maybe your settings are set up strictly, I'm not sure. :( xxoo, Dawn

Natasha Burns said...

oh my goodness Laurie your talent is incredible!!!

Cindy said...

I just found you by way of Kari and Kijsa. Your blog is too cute and I love your felted birdies. I'm into felted birdies right now. LOL. Yours are way cuter than mine.
Glad to find ya.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! That gorgeous bird is perfect on that vase! It's such a Valentine creation! CUTE! I love your creations!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... lookie...perched up there! CUTE!!

Auntie Joy said...

very very very cute!!
JOY!

Esther Sunday said...

Awesome, awesome job! They look adorable! Love, Esther

Ginny Gibson said...

Your birds are gorgeous, I love all the unusual posts that they all stand on:0)

best wishes Ginny

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

so cute!! love it!!! :-)
xoxo Britt :-)

kari and kijsa said...

Oh how fun!! Adorable!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Stampindamour said...

Laurie--just beautiful! You are so talented! I love seeing your newest creations! :0)

-pamela