Friday, January 18, 2008

A touch of Gold & Pink Yum!



I really cant wait until Spring. I found this bit of charm today...had to run home and get started! I found the cutest jewelry today, so I thought I would add them to this pincushion. How charming did this turn out!! I love it. I get so excited when things go just right! Stacey and I took a trip to Albany today and hit every junk shop and Goodwill we could find...bought lots of goodies, brought them home a primed and sprayed, ready for color, I got so excited I forgot to show the "before" but tomorrow I'll get a picture of the "middle" then once I get them painted, you'll see them here!! Let me know if you like this pincushion. I love hearing your comments! Its, going on my ebay.

5 comments:

Ginny Gibson said...

ooooh that is beautiful, love the gold goblet too.

best wishes Ginny

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! That flower is perfect! This is really beautiful! It is "just right"!!

Anonymous said...

I adore pink.I can hear her chirpy songs of spring all the way from here!
Susan

Renee said...

Love your pin cushion that turned out fabulous. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, you have a magic touch of finding the cutest things and turing them into something extraordinary!! This pincuchion eqauls gorgeous :) Jenn and Jacqui