Monday, January 21, 2008

Jackpot!!


Can a crafter have to many
vintage white pearl shell buttons??
Look at these beauties!! There's even a couple of big white ones that are begging for roses to be painted on them. There were just a few "treasures" in this batch.
And the Spoons....I'm in heaven!! Then this cup and saucer WOW...It said Pegasus 20 K gold...cant wait to get started on this one!!
And then the table cloth!!
Funny how you can go for weeks without finding anything then when you're almost broke, wham!! Goodies Galore!!
For those of you asking for more spoons with birdies on them...I'm working on them!
I am soooo grateful for all of your support!
I love all your comments...
and yes, I still want to hear the interesting names your pets have...
and yes, I do understand that their names can change when they behave badly. LOL!

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

You sure did hit the jackpot.
So many pretties.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, jackpot? You have won the entire lottery!! My gosh what's to come, we can't wait :) Oh forgot to say on our last post, our dogs names are Hamish, named after the British TV Series Hamish McBeth and Miss Penelope named after the lovely Lady Penelope in the Thunderbirds although we thought Lady was too posh so we toned it down to Miss!! J & j

Unknown said...

oooo i am soo jealous. look at all that vintage crafty bling!

Anonymous said...

I'm in line for one of those darling spoon birdies!
Lots of goodies to create with to your hearts content.
Susan

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Look at all of those buttons! Woohoo, they would look awesome on some cards! It does appear that you really hit the jackpot! Congratulations on your finds!

Cheryl Ensom said...

OH my! What lovelies you found! I am soooo jealous....gorgeous!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Heavenly finds!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents