Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blue Bird~ Pincushion

Back by popular demand...Ta da da....
It's been a while...I finally finished another sweet little birdie on a spoon. The pincushion is covered in vintage laces. I added vintage velvet pink flowers and old buttons. Glittered Pin tops.
Pat Winters hand dyed the beautiful silk ribbon. For Valentines I added a beautiful flowered heart. This is listed on Ebay . If interested please click HERE
Oops...I just checked my listing...It is listed for only 3 days not 7 like I thought

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...that is soooo sweet! I love your birdie pincushions! They have been kind of missed, LOL! :)

Lori said...

he is just precious!!!

Betty said...

The lace is beautiful, the little bird is too cute. If I only had a need for a pincushion...that's those things used by people who sew, right? Ha.

Phyllis said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back to making these little cuties!

Oh, I just discovered Pat Winters' blog site last week and have emailed her about crazy quilting. She's already helped me!

Such a small world... :)

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Laurie,
Oh this is very sweet. What a darling sweet birdie perched on the spoon. I love it.
Happy Creating!
hugs, Celestina Marie

Four Paws and Co said...

This is a beauty! ♥ Diane