Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wool

Wonderful wool. It is so soft and smells so nice.
Do you think this still works???
*************************************
I've havent been very productive in the crafting department. I've been having issues...I need help!! I bought that pretty little video camera....I was finally able to figure out how to get the video onto my PC...but then I couldn't find it when I went to put it on my blog.
So I did some googling and found out that camera was not the easiest to upload. So, I returned it, I upgraded to a wonderful Canon FS10. from Costco. I love it. It feels so good, works great. I was able to upload to the PC simply...but I still cant find the video when I go to my blog and I hit the video icon...it says browse....I browse and browse and browse...I have been browsing for hours. I cant find the program...HELP What should I be putting it in???
************************
UPDATE``` I did it...not sure how I did it...but if I did it once...I'm SURE I can do it again
It was a test run...not something I want to share...oh but I will. lol

8 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You need to know where you saved the video. I like to save something I am ready to use to the Desktop. Then when it says Browse...it's easy to find! Good luck! You may need to save it again to put it where you can find it!

Wildflowerhouse said...

I have had the same problem. I usually find it in pictures. I need to get more organized. If you have a teenager around put them on it. They can find anything that has to do with a computer. LOL Sharon PS Keep us posted about your new camera as I am looking.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

My hubby took a look...and when you hit the button that says Add Video at the top of your new post, you get this box. So now you need to be sure that when you save your video it is in one of these formats. My hubby says AVI or MPEG would be best! See if you have a choice of WHAT to save it as when you save...Here's the box from blogspot add a video....

Add a video to your blog post
Choose a file to upload
Please select a file.
We accept AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, Real, and Windows Media, 100 MB maximum size.

Betty said...

Oh, boy; oh, boy...I see something wonderful coming from that gorgeous wool!

As to videos, I tried to upload one, but I think it was too big...it took forever...I finally gave up. Maybe I'll try again.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I can hardly work my camera.But I'm glad you figured it out.I've not been to productive either.
I am however still laughing at the old toilet below.That is old.LOL...Let me know if the old well Faulet still works.I know my spelling is off please excuse it.I've been fighting a cold for 4 wks now.Hugs Marie Antionette

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh, that beautiful wool almost looks delicious! I've never felt wool before it was spun before. I'm glad you took a photo.
And I hear ya when it comes to all this new High-Tech stuff. Thank goodness for the young people who seem to be born with a computer chip in their brains. : )

Four Paws and Co said...

Yay! So the Cannon is much better? How do you like the quality of the photos! ♥

Lisa said...

that beautiful wool reminds me that I have a large bag of unwashed wool in the basement that is crying out for a washing or three.. i love wool too!!