Friday, February 20, 2009

Spreading Good News


Diane is asking us to spread good news today...so here is the good news I am sharing.
Stacey was over at her boss's office yesterday and found out she needed to work there for a while..so she said she wanted to get her new camera out of the car so no one would take it..so she brought in in and they got to talking about her camera, she showed him the photos that were still in the camera. Stacey told him that she worked for Picture People, got her photos on Jones soda bottles, a picture was published in a book, now a photo was chosen to be in the next publication of Somerset. He is going to "hire" her as a photographer, to take pictures of all his properties and things that Salem is known for, like the Capital, our Carousel , Woolen Mill...she is so excited it is for his web page up at the top..take a look at the before here, see how the photos change at the top...those will be her photos..Isn't it wonderful when we see our children succeed .

8 comments:

Tardevil said...

That is cool! Congrats to her! The flowers are pretty too!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That's so wonderful! Really good news! And I love to brag on my kids, too! Makes me proud! Your sweet bunny is precious! I hope I can get one of your creations some day! I love them all!

Betty said...

Well, that is just too cool! She was in the 'right place at the right time'...that doesn't happen too often; I'm so glad it happened for her! I'll be checking out the website.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderfully HAPPY news! And the pictures of your wool are too - because they signify "comfort" and that's truly a happy thing! Like warm mittens, scarves, hats, blankies, booties....
Stacey's goin' places!
Diane

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

This is my first visit here and I just love your blog. Can't believe I didn't find you before.
Your little critters are so cute.
I love wool too but I use it for knitting and spinning. Gotta google needle felting. Whatever you are doing with the wool is a winner.
Stop by for a visit soon.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

The Joy of Nesting said...

Way to Go Stacy and double way to go Stacy's Mom!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

PS I did it!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Ahh..great news for a "good news" Friday! Congratulations - see, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree!

marie said...

Excellent news! I love a good success story!