Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OLD

Stacey and I took a little trip out of town to Corvallis today. We found this beautiful old barn
Don't laugh..lol. We were in the old Court House and I found these in the restroom. As I was standing there with the door proped open with my leg, trying to get this shot...a lady that worked there came through the door, soI explained what I was doing and she laughed and said she hadn't seen anyone do this.lol you just don't see these kind of old toilets anymore...and it had such a quiet flush.lol. ok, are you laughing now???
Computer..or old typewriter...isn't this great...
Here it is on its desk. Just thought I'd share...OLD
**********************
I have been spending ALL evening trying to upload a video to put on my blog...It's still going to be a while..I'd rather be crafting!

9 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

These are great photos - that toilet is really cool! And, I love the look of the old barn - you didn't go in, did you? Looks as if you sneezed, it'd come down!

Betty said...

Oooh, nice pictures! Love the old toilet and I know exactly what you mean about the 'quiet flushing'.

Looks like a fun place to visit.

Phyllis said...

I love old barns and old wood in general. And yes, that woman must have thought you were nuts taking a picture of the toilet but I'm glad you did - it's actually quite pretty.

I have NEVER seen an old typewriter like that one - must have been the first one ever made :)

marie said...

I LOVE old! That barn wood is beautiful. I love the aged color of wood.

Anonymous said...

These are FUN, Laurie! I really like old barns and the potty - great vintage photo!

Diane

gail said...

Hi Laurie,,, I love, love, love your new work. Everything is just adorable! You are so talented.

What a fun trip you must have had. I loved the old barn.

Happy creating,,,gail

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH my gosh.. I would totally take a photo of that gorgeous "potty". lol
I was laughing thinking about how you got caught.
I mailed your ATC.. it should be there soonnnnn.

Unknown said...

Great photos, Laurie! You have a great sense of humor, LOL!

Wildflowerhouse said...

I am laughing. Can't stop!!! Sharon