Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Felted Little Itty Bitty Kitty

How do you like the kitty??? I have more white then any other color, so I do my first one in white. ummmm....I'm thinking a little itty bitty bunny??? Stay tuned...

I'll be putting her on Ebay
Here's a story for you...I wanted to get Stacey a Nikon D40 for her birthday...
I have kept my eye on one at Circuit City, watching the price go down..
they started out with 12 in stock...in a few days it was down to 6 , I really wanted to hold out until tomorrow when the drop the price again. I went in around 4:30 yesterday...I asked the guy how many they had...he said...I think there is 4...I came home and talked to my husband and he said...you know.you better go get it. so around 6 I went back...there were 3..I asked for one...as I did, there was a lady next to me that said...I'll take one...and there was a lady looking at the last one on demo....So...Whew I got it. Reg. $599 I paid $350. We played with it all afternoon.
Its a humdinger ( I don't think I have ever written that word out LOL)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great deal on the camera!
Love, love, LOVE that kitty! Can you do specific animals? My sister has a papillion, little dog, big ears! lol

The Joy of Nesting said...

Hmmmm Humdinger and just what is the official definition of Humdinger?? :)

The kittie is mighty cute but I'm waiting to see the bunny :)

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mexico

tam said...

LoL! Gotta LOVE that bargin on the camera! Whew what luck!
And the kitty is darling-looking forward to seeing the bunny!
~Smiles~Tam!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so impressed with your needle felting. I have allll the stuff, but like many of my projects, it's sitting there waiting to be "something"......I'm thinking rug?? I hadn't even thought of 3D things! I have a brindle French Bulldog mix.....(Ruby Mae PetuniaBelle)...hmmmmmmmm.......wouldn't a little Frenchie be ever so cute?

Warm blessings,
Spence

Lori said...

what a cute kitty!!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

First off, WHAT A CUTIE! Love the kitty! And your background is pretty too! And the camera? You lucky she-devil..hey, that's a word I haven't written (or used) before..heehee!

Yep, it's a humdinger of a good day!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

Have your kitties tried to play with your felted creations yet?

=^..^=

Diane

Michelle Palmer said...

Your felts are so dear! :) Wishing you the best success!
Michelle

Unknown said...

OMGosh! She is adorable! I WUV her! :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I have fallen in love with your sweet animals and tea cups! I love everything you make! I would like to put a link to your blog on mine so that I can keep up with all your pretties! Thanks!