Sunday, February 1, 2009

Needle Felting Supplies from Lacis

I cant wait to paint these...
Look at all these colors!! Yummy...now I need time to work with them.lol
I got this German needle felting thing from Castle in the Air...And needle holders from Yarn Dogs in Los Gatos
How cute is this...I couldn't pass it up...it was at the worse Goodwill I have ever been to...we were the only white folk in there...but it was only.....$3.50...I carried home on the plane.

I was folding the towels right from the hot dryer, the phone rang...I laid this on the desk while I talked on the phone...how can they feel the heat from the other room. Pretty funny, but this is what Sunday afternoons are good for...lounging on a toasty towel...(its been about an hour now)

12 comments:

Four Paws and Co said...

Ooohhhh, you found some wonderful treasures! Love the GW score! Are you going to show us a demo on your needle felting??? ♥ Diane

Sherry Goodloe said...

I feel like the kitty today . . . just lounging around. Wish I was small enough to lay on a hot towel! LOL

Nice find at the nasty Goodwill you went to.

Adrienne said...

Hi Laurie -
I have been a fan of Lacis for several years. I used to have a custom sewing business that specialized in Victorian and Early 1900's reproductions. Lacis was a dream place for me to find a few odds and ends on their website and from their catalog. I've never been there but I'm planning to visit there in August when we are down there. Can't wait to see your redo of your felting supplies. And what a wonderful treasure from the GW. Where was it? In the Bay area?
~Adrienne~

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

What a great score on your treasures. Your kitties are just tooooo cute..hugs ~lynne~

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

What a great score on your treasures. Your kitties are just tooooo cute..hugs ~lynne~

Anonymous said...

LOL! You've heard of "radar"? I think you have just experienced "catdar"! LOL!

Betty said...

They appear to be enjoying the 'heat'...I'm with them!

Nice felting supplies and beautiful colors. Good luck with that.

Phyllis said...

Oh, I love the candleabra. And I'm getting very interested in felting. I just don't need to get involved in one more type of craft though!!! :)

Unknown said...

I had no idea they sold felting tools at Lacis, but it doesn't surprise me! I'll bet your tools will look darling once you've had your way with them, LOL!
The candelabra is lovely! What a fabulous find from goodwill! :)

Anonymous said...

Cats always know where there is a warm spot!!
Love your new treasures!
Diane

Alison Gibbs said...

Laurie what great finds. Love the candleabra.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

The felting yarn (?) looks sooo soft! It will be a tactile delight to work with - good luck and we can't wait to see the end product!