Sunday, February 8, 2009

Red Love!!


Oh yes...I'm in love!!! I bought me a new camcorder...here's what I'm up to...
I've been "talking" to Gail...over at Creative Workshops...we're talking about me doing an "online class" through her Creative Workshops...have you been over there yet? Well, I just took a class from Pam Carriker...oh wow, it was fantastic!! Part of the class she gave us a video to watch...I know I'm a very visual person...so if I do this class thing...I'm going to use this new camcorder!!
It was the last one Costco had...and they marked it down...while I was looking at it...so I bought it! Now, here is my question to you...What kind of classes should I offer??
Gail and I are thinking...short ones...maybe showing how to make a felted strawberry, cherry or the heart...just to get you going...Then maybe a class with 3 small parts...the spoon easel, with the soldered foil "nest" stamped in it and the wire nest with eggs...
I would welcome any ideas!!!

9 comments:

Martha, Vintage Trifles said...

Hope you are feeling better. Saturday was a success and lots of projects going on! Your new project sounds interesting. Keep us posted! M.

Four Paws and Co said...

Hi Laurie! Love the new RED camcorder! You hit on my 3 favorite projects that you make & I'd love to see. I'm thinking... ♥ Diane

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Love the red! You know I think everything should have a little splash of red - and this is perfect. And a bargain too!? Yay for you!

Classes- hmm..haven't taken any via the internet, but I think your painting birdies is one that would be great - and the others you mentioned!

Betty said...

Well, you know me, the least creative person you'll ever (or never) meet..ha! However, I would love to see you paint on a spoon or craft a felt heart...not that I could ever do it, but it would be so fun to watch! Good luck with it.

Tania Pelletier said...

Laurie,

I have awarded you the "Make Lemonade Award"! To see why and receive your award please check out my blog at http://thevintagedresser.blogspot.com/.

Tania

The Charm House said...

I love their classes!!! These classes sound perfect! Oh please,go for it!
:) Yvette

The Charm House said...

Actually, I take all of my pictures through Adobe Photoshop and change the Image Size to 300, clean them and change them to where I am in love with them. Changing the image size makes the pictures bigger on the page. I have never had a problem with taking to much time to download them. Does that help any?

The Charm House said...

Forgot to tell you... My son has a site that he is in the process of putting together now.
http://chaseadamsphotography.com/preview.html
He is an awesome photographer! He is 24 years old and has pictures from all over. Take a look

The Joy of Nesting said...

Hey Little Miss,

I think you are on a roll with your suggestions. Your best tutorials will be the ones making the creations you love do. The ones that make you smile while you are working on them :)

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mexico