Saturday, June 14, 2008

...and I was worried...

This is my latest little sugar bowl...
It was a lot of fun...I couldn't do it again... The primer reacted to the paint and crackle med. which made crackles before it was suppose to...anyway, it has a very unique crackle on it.
******************************************************************************
So, I was worried about going to Etsy. A few nice gals asked me to join their group (thats the badge below) so I did, and my birdies flew out of Etsy, wow! So now I'm breathing, swimming along nicely...and panicking! lol. I've got to get to work on some more. How much fun am I having!!! Oh yes, If you would like a chance at my dry erase board I will GIVE IT AWAY on Monday. Thank you everyone!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hi Laurie -
I was sure you would do well on Etsy. I'm glad it is working well for you. Your work is wonderful and I'm glad more people have a chance to own it.
~Adrienne~

Connie said...

I think you'd be successful at ANYTHING you do, sweet lady! I love your little birds! Very creative. And put my name in the hat for the chalk board drawing!!!!!!
Smoochies,
Connie

Anonymous said...

The crackling gives it more character, it is sooo cute! I would love to be entered in the giveaway

Michaele Sommerville said...

Aw Ms. Laurie, no one can resist your treasures! In fact, I was finally able to use the paper flower you sent me~ and will blog about it today!

Michaele

Anonymous said...

So Cute!
Denise Nantasket Beach,Massachusetts

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear Laurie, I KNEW you would do wonderful on Etsy!!! Your work is beautiful!! I'm so happy for you sweetie, I love seeing all that you create. How cool about the crackling and crazing ~ don't you love it when something turns out even better than planned? xxoo, Dawn

Bev said...

I'm new to your blog and am happy you are doing so well on Etsy. See, it wasn't so bad! I love your work, painting and ideas. Keep up the great stuff!

Thanks for sharing and holding this giveaway!
Bev
twofrogs84@yahoo.com