Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Goodies

This is a beautiful sugar and creamer from Bavaria that I'll be putting on Ebay tomorrow

Fall is on its way. I just picked these this evening. I'm using Pacasa to download these pictures, I can't seem to get it all figured just yet, I cut and pasted the bottom picture and it didn't leave a space.

The little Black bird on the silver creamer has only one day left and the poor thing doesn't have any bids on it...lol, oh well, we'll see what happens...it might be going to visit my etsy site.

A little bit more about being an apt. manager...its real quiet right now, no one is moving (nice!) Well, we decided to kick out this loud, obnoxious, mean man. So I wrote my boss (they have to give out the 30 day notices) Soooo, he will be getting his letter in the mail tomorrow...He is going to go bullistic when he gets it...yes, I'm a bit afraid...I'm not going to answer the door in the next couple of days...I'll keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Sheesh--be careful!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes hunny bunny!!!
Iwil knock 3 timeswhen I come fortea just so you know its me LOL!!!
Diane

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

The creamer & sugar set is sweet! About the man, please be careful. I was once in an altercation when I was much younger as an apt. manager too. Ended up with a broken nose!
We'll be ssending lots of good thoughts to you!
Colleen

Jan~Feather Your Nest Antiques said...

Thanks for visiting! I enjoyed your blog very much, you have a talent for story telling!