Monday, September 1, 2008

I won, I won!!

Look at this beautiful jar all painted up with a sweet birdie sitting on top~
This is a sweet pink jar with roses painted on all sides`
I LOVE this pad...I'm always making notes, this will be perfect. And this tray aaaaah!!
Then to top it all off...this darling little pedestal cake plate with the most beautiful faux cake I have ever seen...oh yes, looks wonderful next to my spoon full of sugar and birdie (not pictured)And the pink diamond...I'm in heaven. Thank you soooo much Celestina Marie of La Rea Rose

9 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

Well that birdie went to an appropriate home. Lovely! Rachaelxo

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your win!
Your new pieces are lovely...the cake is so sweet.

Enjoy!
Hugs, Nancy

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Congratulations! How fun to have new items that are so lovely!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! That jar with the birdie on top is soooo perfect for you, Laurie! I LOVE the faux cake on the little cake pedestal! How sweet is that? You really raked in some awesome treasures there. I love Celestina Marie la rea rose's blog, too!

Unknown said...

YEA!
I am so glad you want to play!
Please email me your address so I can send out your goodie!
Thanks for playing! And congrats on your win!
Hugs!

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Congrats! What great stuff! Love, Love that little faux cake! Enjoy your goodies!

Kitty

Anonymous said...

Laurie, Those items from Celeste were made for your taste! Congratulations on winning them!
Diane

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

You lucky duck! Celeste always makes the prettiest "pretties", doesn't she?!?!

Kathleen Grace said...

ooh! Lucky you! It's all so pretty, and perfect for you too:>)