Thursday, September 11, 2008

Out and About

Went for a little drive in the country...Silver Creek Falls, warm sunshine, light breeze..aaaaaaah
High on the hills overlooking the Valley, Christmas trees as far as the eyes can see. What a wonderful day.
Update on my evection. The wife called whining...wwwwwhy are you dooooing this toooo us. We plan on being gone all day tomorrow.
I'm going to have a giveaway tomorrow, so check back with me.
What a sad day, everywhere we went the flags being at half mass, a lot of remembering.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adrienne said...

Hi Laurie -
I really love to go to Silver Creek Falls! There isn't much water going over the falls this time of year but it's still beautiful. Thanks for taking us along!

I don't envy you the job you have to do managing the apartments. It's a tough place to be when people don't do what they should do.
~Adrienne~