Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vanilla Creme` Cupcake Pincushion



Well, this is one I haven't done before...funny how things can come together...first a gal that was moving out of one the townhomes asked if I wanted these glass thingys. I said sure.
Then when I threw a bunch of old lace in the dryer after washing, this piece of lace came out rather crumpled...so this was all sitting on my work station and I'm thinking...ummm cupcake??? Can I make it work? So this is what came about. I added a vintage millinery flower and lots of glittered pins...and a cupcake charm! The birdie is a pale pink. Its on my EBAY (link on the top right)

5 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

So pretty . . . Rachaelxo

Unknown said...

Oh such loviness! I truly love your sweet wee birds! I also popped in here to say hello too!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Laurie,

I'm sorry Mother Nature was having a couple of Bad Hair days :c{

How sweet your little cupcake is!!

Big Favor please??? Here is my email address would you mind dropping me a line? As I have struggled putting my blog site together I have a number of things I really need some advice on. You have done such a beautiful job in the creation of yours!! :c}Perhaps you will visit with me about the set up of mine???
docpattie@gmail.com
Pattie :c}
Mazatlan Mexico

mysteryhistorymom said...

I am absolutely in love with your little angel birdies! They are absolutely precious... Lori

suzeeez said...

I guess I just love all of your pincushion ...I'm not sure which is my favorite ! Sue