Monday, September 15, 2008

Taking Flight



ugh!! Today was paperwork day and my boss showed up...ugh. The good news... I have a winner. Erin Old grain sacks and lavender. If you havent been over to visit her please do, I'm sure she would like your company! My work day is over...a little dinner and off to do a little crafting. I picked up a new "art" book yesterday...its a great book for me...I love learning something new...and try to make it my way and this book is good for that" Taking Flight"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Laurie!!

I am so grateful to have won your beautiful plate! You do lovely work and I am so happy that I won a piece of your art!

Thank you again!

Hugs,
Erin

Bebe said...

Hi Laurie!
Thanks for coming over to visit with me and for entering my little giveaway!! It is so nice to meet a fellow blogger and it has given me a chance to come over here and enjoy your beautiful site!! You are very talented!!
Hugs, Bebe :)

Miss Rhea said...

Congratulations to the winner !! I love old transfers. I love to embroider. I am hoping to get some projects finished this year. Seems like that is one craft I put on the back burner. I LOVE my birdie !! :)

signsoftimensuch said...

I just picked up this book also..it looks so neat...I love your work..it is beautiful! hugs, cheryl